Current openings on the Matthias Media staff team...
We're currently looking to grow our committed and friendly team working in our Sydney (Waterloo) office by filling the following new position:
Marketing Manager (Full-time)
Matthias Media is looking for a creative, experienced marketer to join our Sydney-based team.
The Marketing Manager's responsibilities will include:
• driving our social media and content marketing strategy, including email marketing and automation
• optimizing the sales potential of our webstore
• co-ordinating and producing direct marketing pieces, newsletters and catalogues
• managing publicity, advertising and other promotions
• optimizing the sales potential of key conferences, churches and trade customers
• managing the marketing relationship with key overseas partners
• managing the annual marketing budget.
We’re looking for someone who:
• can plan strategically but is also willing and able to roll up their sleeves operationally and get things done—for example, who could devise an email marketing campaign, and then (if need be) write and send the emails
• has experience in content marketing or direct marketing (experience in video content would be particularly advantageous)
• is optimistic and growth-oriented in outlook
• works well with people (whether other staff or customers)
• has a personal commitment to the evangelical convictions on which Matthias Media is founded, and expresses that commitment in a local church.
Salary range: In the range of $65-85k pa. (ex super), depending on experience and qualifications.
The Marketing Manager will report to the CEO. A part-time (currently 3 days p.w.) Marketing Assistant will report to the Marketing Manager.
Please send a CV and a letter explaining why you're the person we're looking for to Tony Payne: email@example.com (Any CV sent without an accompanying letter will not be considered.)
Applications close 4 November 2016.