Check items to add to the cart or select all
This is a book for anyone who is getting married, or has been married for a while and is trying to keep the embers glowing.
Amelia Clarke is a doctor specializing in sexual health, and Greg Clarke is a former writer and editor at Matthias Media who now works at the Centre for Public Christianity.
» Dear Reader
» Great expectations
Part I: Understanding sex from a Christian perspective
1. Sex in God's good creation
2. How high is your view of sex?
3. Serving and being served
4. Sex in God's fallen creation
Part II: The basics
5. Actually, what is sex?
6. The four stages of sexual arousal
Part III: Starting out
7. Sex before marriage
8. Having a good honeymoon
9. The first year
10. Understanding the differences between men and women
Part IV: Early hiccups
11. Common problems
12. Things that really do happen to Christian couples
13. Be prepared
A final word
|Author||Amelia Clarke, Greg Clarke|